Frequently Asked Questions
- Non – Refundable Membership; A senior has the right to be in an apartment or villa of their choice, and obtain routine care programs and special programs over a lifetime by category: Senior assistance (Independent, Minimal Help , Total help) .
- Refundable Membership; The senior has a right to live in the apartment or villa of their choice, and obtain routine care programs and special programs over a lifetime by category: Senior assistance ( Independent , Minimal Help , Help Total ) plus a refund of 50 % of the price of membership purchases for their heirs .
- Annual Membership; The senior has a right to live in the apartment or villa of their choice and obtain routine care programs and special programs for a year by category: Senior assistance ( Independent, Minimal assistance, Assistance Total ) .
- Monthly Membership ; The Senior has the right to be in an apartment or villa of their choice and obtain routine care programs and special programs for a month by category: Senior assistance (Independent , Minimal assistance , Total Assistance) .
- Time Sharing Membership; The senior has the right to live in an apartment or villa of their choice, and obtain routine care programs and special programs for 60 days in a year,by category ( Independent , Minimal assistance , Total aid ) .
- For someone who does not want to stay in Senior Living @ D’ Khayangan, there are other available options. A Transferable Membership is for seniors who have the right to live in an apartment or a villa of their choice, but are not entitled to regular program services or special programs. However, members can obtain results, like a yield of management fromSenior Living @ D’ Khayangan that can reach 8 % per annum of the purchase price of the membership, or they may assign the right of residence to a third party according to market prices .
Someone who is not going to stay in the Senior Living @ D’ Khayangan, but someday is planning on staying there when they retire or someone who is interested in becoming an investor of Senior Living @ D’ Khayangan can purchase a membership category.
Seniors can stay and join and stay in the Senior Living @ D’ Khayangan, whether they are independent and already require special care services (need full care, high care or low care).
The management of Senior Living @ D’ Khayangan can organize the initial conditions. The senior will fill out the form of assessment before entering Senior Living @ D’ Khayangan.
However Senior Living @ D’ Khayangan is still selective regarding people with chronic infectious diseases, due to the possibility of the unavailability of adequate health care for them.
- No problems with home affairs. Seniors do not have to bother about the affairs of daily home care, such as: Electricity, water, telephone, safety, environment, etc.
- Positive interaction. Seniors will interact with other members, with this interaction based on hobbies, background, experience, religion, language and customs.
- Activities are arranged daily. Seniors will not be lonely or feel stuck, not even senile because every day is filled with activities that are conducive to seniors.
- Healthy eating style. They will enjoy a health-oriented diet that will be always interesting.
- Meaningful social style. The availability of the means to actualize themselves to help others, such as: teaching, freelance consultantcy, social activities.
- Positive self-actualization. The availability of the means to actualize themselves and start new hobbies, or re-start an old hobby that has not been done for years, such as: batik, knitting, playing music, dancing, gardening, making ceramics.
- Maintaining harmonious family relationships. No troublesome children or grandchildren, or families with limited time and abilities, because in Senior Living @ D’KHAYANGAN there is always available support from dedicated professionals in the field of nursing, medicine (doctors), good feeling and hospitality. They are ready at any time to help. However, every month or on demand, there should be visits to the family home, or otherwise you can invite the family to visit you, with the children and grandchildren to Senior Living@ D’KHAYANGAN .
- Tune in to the lifestyle. Support facilities such as a spa, fitness, tai chi, reflexology, massage, salon, internet access, watching tv and movies together, seniors parties, traveling / touring.
- Easy Payment. A happy life assurance for your old age, with our one payment scheme.
Better buy now, because:
- Membership prices will tend to increase.The increase in membership fees can be more than 20 % per year because of inflation adjustments and or supply compared to demand.
- Limited capacity for Senior Living @ D’ Khayangan means we can only provide 302 units of capacity.
- Senior Living @ D’ Khayangan has been serving seniors since June 2, 2013.
- Senior Living @ D’ Khayangan still has a few months of preparations related to the transfer of assets and time for other adjustments.
- By purchasing a membership now, an open installment payment option for 12 months is available. As per the development, each time this mode of payment shall be deleted so that there is only one way of hard cash payment.
Services acquired include shelter and maintenance of physical health, spiritual health, and social health.
Broadly speaking, this is as follows:
- Residences with a choice of apartments and villas
- Provision of the most suitable food to eat, drink and other nutrients. From breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, tea time and dinner with a menu designed for healthy living and an elegant taste.
- Sports activities of many different types, including: Golf, swimming, tennis, jogging, bicycle riding and many more.
- Hygiene and beauty care are always available at Senior Living @ D’ Khayangan
Only by buying a membership. Any person who is aged 60 years or over is able to stay in the Senior Living @ D’ Khayangan.