Planned and integrated, self-contained programs offer organized activities on a regular basis and special events for seniors categorized to be performed during the activities of daily living, and applied independently.
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Body Health (Morning Bath and Afternoon Bath
- Tea Time
- Sports: Gymnastics, Yoga, Chess, Table Tennis, Reflexology, Tai Chi, Jogging, Yoga, Healthy Heart Gymnastics, Special gymnastics for seniors, Cycling, Swimming, Golf, etc.
- Hobbies (Flower Arranging, Painting, Cooking, Dancing, Gardening, Salon, Botanic Gardens, Knitting, etc.)
- Travelling or City Tours (Tours to the Museum, Beach Party, Shopping, etc.)
- Social Activities (Social Service, Teaching, learning etc.)
- Family Visits
- Entertainment (Karaoke, Show Time, Piano, Watching TV / movies, reading books, etc.)
- Sharing (Sharing experiences and stories about life, and on the job experiences, family, spiritual and other news)
- Health Consultation (Check Vital Signs, Counseling and Health Screening)
- Health Spiritual (Spiritual): inside and outside Senior Living (Prayers: Islamic , Prayer, Mass, Lord’s, etc.)
- Dinner & Gatherings (Garden parties, Cultural parties, Birthday parties etc.)
- Family Gatherings for Members
- Major Religious Celebrations: Chinese New Year, Christmas, Eid ul- Fitri, Eid al- Adha, Nyepi, etc.
- Travelling / Leisure (Out of City / State ) – Optional
- Social Activities: Blood Donors, Philately, etc.
- Competition / Tournament Sports: Golf, Tennis, Swimming, Chess, etc.
- Festivals: Kartini Day, August 17, Heroes Day
- Tree Planting
- Health Seminars
- Sports, Gymnastics for Osteoporosis
- Parties: Dinner Parties, BBQ Parties, Costume Parties, Dance Parties, Karaoke, etc.
- Spiritual activities: Worship Together in church, or a temple, or mosque, etc.