Minimum Assistance Program
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Body Health (Morning Bath and Afternoon Bath
- Tea Time
- Sports: Gymnastics, Yoga, Chess, Table Tennis, Reflexology, Tai Chi, Jogging, Yoga, Healthy Heart Gymnastics, Special gymnastics for seniors, Cycling, Swimming, Golf, etc.
- Hobbies (Flower Arranging, Painting, Cooking, Dancing, Gardening, Salon, Botanic Gardens, Knitting, etc.).
- Travelling / City Tours. (Tours to the Museum, Beach Party, Shopping, etc).
- Social Activities (Social Service, Teaching, learning etc) .
- Family Visits
- Entertainment (Karaoke, Show Time, Piano, Watching TV / movies, reading books, etc.)
- Sharing (Sharing experiences and stories about life, and on the job experiences, family, spiritual and other news)
- Health Consultation (Check Vital Signs, Counseling and Health Screening)
- Health Spiritual (Spiritual): inside and outside Senior Living (Prayers: Islamic , Prayer, Mass, Lord’s, etc.)
- Dinner & Gatherings (Garden parties, Cultural parties, Birthday parties etc).