Total Assistance Program
The senior has some limitations or a disorder so they need help. It takes an effort to instill a life full of meaning, and full of excitement in these conditions. Prioritizing safety precautions and taking care in performing the activities is required to support the team.
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Body Health (Morning Bath and Afternoon Bath)
- Tea Time
- Sports: Chess, Yoga, Healthy Heart Gymnastics, Special gymnastics for seniors, etc. – Optional
- Hobbies (Flower Arranging, Painting, Cooking, Dancing, Gardening, Salon, Knitting, etc.) – Optional
- Travelling or City Tours. (Tours to the Museum, Beach Party, Shopping, etc.) – Optional
- Social Activities (Social Service, Learning etc.)
- Family Visits
- Entertainment (Karaoke, Show Time, Piano, Watching TV / movies, reading books, etc.)
- Sharing (Sharing experiences and stories about life, and on the job experiences, family, spiritual and other news)
- Health Consultation (Check Vital Signs, Counseling and Health Screening)
- Health Spiritual (Spiritual): inside and outside Senior Living (Prayers: Islamic , Prayer, Mass, Lord’s, etc.)
- Dinner & Gatherings (Garden parties, Cultural parties, Birthday parties etc.)
- Family Gatherings for Members
- Major Religious Celebrations: Chinese New Year, Christmas, Eid ul- Fitri, Eid al- Adha, Nyepi, etc.
- Travelling / Leisure (Out of City / State ) – Optional
- Social Activities: Philately, etc.
- Competition or Tournament Sports – Optional
- Festivals: Kartini Day, August 17, Heroes Day
- Health Seminars
- Sports, Gymnastics for Osteoporosis – Optional
- Parties: Dinner Parties, BBQ Parties, Costume Parties, Dance Parties, Karaoke songs
- Spiritual activities: Worship Together in church, or a temple, or mosque etc.